Keep your core human capital management operations running at peak performance by following the latest news, improvements, legal changes, and documentation for SAP ERP software that’s localized for use in countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Core HCM capabilities in the localized version of SAP ERP for Egypt support global business best practices and local legal compliance to meet your end-to-end HR and payroll processing needs.
News and developments for Egypt
- Social Insurance Contribution Change (August 2016) –The pool contribution for social insurance (SI) in Egypt has changed. The solution has been adjust accordingly. For more information, please refer to SAP Note 2218704*.
- Release of Phase 4 (August 2016) – We have released Phase (4) of Egypt HCM Localized Product with the following enhancement:
- Employee Salary Increment Report.
- List of Employee Leaves Report.
- Occupational Hazard Infotype
- End of Service (EOS) Calculation and Provisioning
For more information, please refer to SAP Note 2297526*.
- Report Generation Utility (July 2016) – Reports Generation Utility is a new utility that helps in creating HCM reports in very easy steps and display output in an ALV or PDF format. For more details, please refer to SAP Note 2174367*.
- Country Version on Employee Central – Country version includes ISO code, currency, national ID, home address, personal information and job classification details. For more info, please refer to EC Country Specifics.
- HR Renewal 2.0 - The latest support packages, details and delivery timelines are available in SAP Note 1965692*.
- Software Component Version: SAP_HRCEG 608
Highlights of the country version for Egypt HCM