Keep your core logistics processes running at peak performance by following the latest news, improvements, legal changes, and documentation for SAP ERP software that’s localized for use in Africa and the Middle East.
Core logistics capabilities in the localized version of SAP ERP for Egypt support various business transactions and legal compliance processes, and are included in the standard country version of SAP ERP.
News and developments for Egypt
- New support package for letter of credit and bank guarantee enhancements (January 2016) – SAP released a support package on LOCINLOG 606, SAPK-60605INLOCINLOG-SP 0005, that includes all previously released functions (phase 2).
- New enhancements for letter of credit and bank guarantee localization (August 2015) – The logistics add-on for import and export localization in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is an extension to the export and import (EXIM) solution. New functionality includes the ability to create an incoming letter of credit, incoming bank guarantee, import letter of credit without letter of credit request, export bank guarantee without bank guarantee request, bank guarantee request form, and liquidating letter of credit and bank guarantee.
- New support package for letter of credit and bank guarantee enhancements – LOCINLOG 606. SAPK-60605INLOCINLOG – SP0005
- Letter of credit and bank guarantee enhancements – Export and import (EXIM) solution for MENA, phase II development
- Letter of credit and bank guarantee localization:
- Prerequisites – Perform an add-on installation of SAP enhancement package 6 or 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- Software package – MEEXIM and EXIM_CORE
- SAP enhancement package level – SAP enhancement package 6 and SP04
- Software component – LOCINLOG
- Role – EXIM_MENA
- Message component – BC-UPG-ADDON and XX-CSC-OM-EI
- Available on SAP Software Download Center*
Learn about legal changes* in the latest release of SAP ERP.