Building solutions on SAP platforms and then marketing and selling them has never been easier. Our vision is for 80% of all apps to be built by SAP partners, which is a huge opportunity for developers and ISVs. Extend the functionality of SAP solutions and platforms by helping us deliver a rich portfolio of attractive, high-quality, and ready-to-implement packaged apps.
Joining our program to build applications on SAP technology grants you access to some powerful benefits, tools and resources all designed to help you build, certify, market and sell your SAP applications. You'll gain access to:
- Your own SAP Partner Service Advisor* – There to help you get started, build you application, and once you're ready certify and market your solutions through various channels.
- The tools to succeed – Access to broad range of tools to enable your company and developers, to manage your partnership and to grow your business.
- Marketing and sales support – SAP partner logo, listing on SAP Store and Application Development Partner directory. Sell apps to your own customers or to the thousand's of SAP customers via the online SAP Store.
- Add Innovation packs – Choose your development focus: Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Business One or Integrated applications. Each innovation pack provides everything you need to build and develop on top of your chosen SAP platform or technology. Each pack is priced individually and additional packs and options can be added at any time.
Two Ways to Join
We have removed many of the barriers associated with starting a new developer relationship by giving you two ways to join SAP:
- SAP PartnerEdge: Build – This is our fully-fledged SAP program that gives you access to the complete portfolio of powerful technologies, benefits, tools and resources all designed to help you build, certify, market and sell your SAP applications.
- SAP PartnerEdge Open Ecosystem: Build – This offering lets you evaluate and explore building SAP applications without the financial commitment required to join the full program detailed below. It is free for one year for a restricted number of users and technologies.
Whether you want to join our full program, or sign up for our free exploratory option, there is a wealth of information for would-be developers on our dedicated SAP Application Development Partner Center.