SAP Fiori 2.0 is the latest evolution of the user experience for SAP S/4HANA. The award-winning and user-centered design concept focuses on the way your employees work. Besides concentrating on their core tasks, with SAP Fiori 2.0, your employees can also keep track of other activities.
Business benefits of the new and SAP Fiori 2.0 UX:
- Increased productivity – faster and direct access to relevant information and applications
- Transparency on items needing your attention – timely notifications
- Helps users decide what needs to be done next
- Allows users to take quick and informed actions
- Increased user satisfaction
What you need to know about SAP Fiori 2.0:
- SAP Fiori 2.0 is the leading design for all SAP applications providing a harmonised user experience across on premise and cloud solutions. A new visual theme – named Belize – comes along with light and dark flavors and delightful details in micro interactions and typography. Using SAP S/4 HANA, the UI Theme Designer allows you to adapt the Belize theme to your corporate identity.
- With SAP Fiori 2.0, the SAP Fiori Launchpad is your central and role-based entry point to access all apps.
- With the viewport concept, the user’s desktop has been expanded to the left and to the right. While users can access the Me Area to the left, notifications on the right keep them well informed with a complete list of notifications, which can include actions to directly process workflow items.
- The SAP Fiori 2.0 concept also includes new SAP Fiori elements – Overview Pages, List Reports, and Object Pages – which can be easily developed using SAP Web IDE.