Keep your core human capital management operations running at peak performance by following the latest news, improvements, legal changes, and documentation for SAP ERP software that’s localized for use in countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Core HCM capabilities in the localized version of SAP ERP for Egypt support global business best practices and local legal compliance to meet your end-to-end HR and payroll processing needs. Read the Egypt HCM localization briefing.
News and developments for Egypt
- Release of phase 3 (November 2015) – Phase 3 of the SAP ERP HCM solution localized for Egypt is available. Refer to SAP Note 2198380* for more details.
- Release of phase 2 (November 2015) - Refer to SAP Note 2150259* for more details about the SAP ERP HCM solution localized for Egypt.
- Release of phase 1 (May 2015) - Refer to SAP Note 2118089* for more details about the SAP ERP HCM solution localized for Egypt.
- New income tax slabs (September 2015) – A change to the income tax slabs for Egypt, according to Article (44), to individual income taxes went into effect on August 21, 2015. Refer to SAP Note 2218704* for more details.
- HR Renewal 2.0 - The solution is available on SAP Business Suite SAP ERP Add-Ons HR renewal 2.0 HR renewal 2.0 Application Help English SAP ERP Central Component Payroll Payroll Egypt (PY-EG). For more information, please click in the following link