Why SAP Jam Collaboration for Sales
Empower your sales team to close more deals, faster – and strengthen customer relationships – with social collaboration tools. Accelerate the sales cycle, increase efficiency, and keep key stakeholders informed of progress and opportunities in real time.
- Keep your sales teams informed of the latest developments by collaborating with them directly
- Create and facilitate prospect, customer, or partner communities around a product or market segment
- Store the most current product content in a single, central location
- Collaborate on sales documents and work with customers on proposals, quotes, and contracts
Why SAP Jam Collaboration for Marketing
Improve program planning, execution, and analysis with social campaign management tools. Create private collaboration groups for specific tasks – and tightly integrate with SAP CRM to support your workflow.
- Create customer communities around a product or market segment to drive loyalty and advocacy
- Set up a virtual private workspace for collaboration between internal and external teams
- Analyze social media sentiment and respond swiftly and appropriately
- Use rich communication channels and structured tools help prioritize, vote, and take action
- Keep things moving with task management, streamlined approvals, and exceptions
Why SAP Jam Collaboration for Customer Service
Work collectively with customers, internal stakeholders, and experts to quickly and effectively resolve service requests – using collaborative case management tools.
- Find the right expert to close customer issues quickly after first contact
- Improve time to resolution and contact center metrics
- Boost customer engagement and satisfaction